Everyone wants to look younger and better all the time. Your face reflects your personality. Wrinkled and sagging facial skin and loose skin in the neck can spoil your looks. Though these are all signs of aging but some of you may get it earlier than the actual time these conditions should appear because of unhealthy lifestyle.
Sometimes sudden weight loss can also leads to loose skin. Irrespective of how you are getting skin loosened and sagging, you can tighten it with lifestyle changes and home remedies.
Tightening the loose skin will get your natural youthful glowing face and looks back. Following are some of the effective home remedies for sagging skin. Use them with consistency to get back your youthful looks.
Cucumber has been used on facial skin for ages because of its anti-aging reputation. Since scientific studies have shown benefits, it is also used in cosmetic industry. It not only tightens the pores but also nourishes them to remain healthy.
- Cut thin slices of cucumber and place it on your face. Leave it there for 30 minutes before removing them. Wash your face with water.
- or Chop a cucumber in a blender and apply the paste as facial mask. Leave it for 30 minutes. Wash your face with water.
You can also add equal quantity of avocado pulp. Grind and it well to make a thick paste. Apply this paste as facial mask for 30 minutes before washing it off with water.
Daily application of one of the above or alternative use of these methods will make your skin tight and glowing.
2. Egg White
Egg white is protein enriched natural astringent as well as a good skin moisturizing agent.
- Whisk 2 egg whites to make it foamy. Apply it as a facial mask on your face and neck
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse your face with warm water.
Use this mask every alternate day to tighten your sagging skin. You can add a tablespoon of yogurt to get even better results faster.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera contains malic acid that helps improve elasticity of skin. It is widely used as a natural moisturizer.
Apply fresh Aloe Vera gel on your face and neck. Leave it there for 20-30 minutes and then wash you face with warm water. Do it daily to get rid of your sagging skin.
Honey with its antioxidant and moisturizing properties becomes a great antiaging agent to treat sagging facial skin.
- Mix a tablespoon of yogurt with 2 tablespoons of honey and apply this as a facial mask. Leave it there for 30 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water.
- Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice in 2 tablespoons of honey to apply the mixture as a mask. Leave it for 30-40 minutes before rinsing your face with warm water.
In addition to applying one of the masks daily. Eat 200gms of yogurt daily. This will improve digestion giving a fresh glow to your facial skin.
5. Almond Oil
Almond oil is good moisturizing and skin tightening agent. It is also Vitamin E rich with strong antioxidant capabilities.
- Take a teaspoon of Almond Oil
- Add 10 drops of rose water and mix it well to make an emulsion
- Massage this emulsion on your face.
The skin will soak the oil moisturizing the pores to pull up the skin. Rose water is a natural astringent to tone and tighten the skin.
If you don't like mixing rose water with almond oil, then just massage your face with almond oil alone. Apply rose water on your skin before going to bed.
In addition to these home remedies, you must do regular exercise. A 45 minute brisk walk will give you required perspiration to keep your skin healthy and tight.
Drink plenty of water throughout the day to keep yourself fully hydrated. Dehydration affects the elasticity of skin.