Apple cider vinegar is a wonder drink that offers multiple health benefits including weight loss, lower blood pressure and controlling diabetes. This is one of the most popular amongst the vinegar family. For centuries it has been used in cooking and other household purposes. The list of health benefits of apple cider vinegar is endless. Our focus in this article is to look closely at how apple cider vinegar can be used to lose weight.
There are a lots of different ways for attaining weight loss objectives. Some are rapid, some are slow and some simply don't work on every one. Every method that encourages fast weight loss is unlike to remain sustainable. You will get your fat back. Apple cider vinegar diet promotes gradual weight loss and you stay in shape for long.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Burns fat
- Makes you feel full
- Improves metabolism
- Reduces insulin levels
- improves sleep
- Detoxify the body
- Lowers fat storage
Weight Loss Diet
In order to get the best weight loss results from apple cider vinegar, start with small doses, get accustomed to the taste and increase your dose gradually.
Since apple cider vinegar has pectin which suppresses appetite, it is better to take it 30-45 minutes before your regular meals. Since you will feel full you will not eat much. This helps you to consume less calories and reduce weight.
You can dilute it with water and consume it or take it with any fruit juice. Taking with water is more beneficial as you will be consuming less calories. Taking it with any fruit juice may add 100-200 calories extra.
- Add 1/2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water
- Mix it well and drink it slowly 30-45 minutes before lunch and dinner
- If the taste is not palatable, then add more water to dilute.
- Increase the quantity to 1 tablespoon in the glass once you get used to of the taste within a few days.
- Use straw to drink it to avoid contact with your teeth. It will protect your teeth enamel.
- Wash your mouth with water to clear off the acidity if any
- Do not increase your consumption above 2 tablespoons per day
Other Considerations for Weight Loss
In addition to regularly consuming apple cider vinegar, do the following to bet the best results in your weight loss initiative
- Exercise for 45 minutes daily- walking, jogging, cycling, swimming or any other exercise that you prefer will go a long way in achieving your objectives.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Eat less carbs as most of your carbs will come from fruits and vegetables
- Avoid all sodas
- Avoid fatty foods
- Enjoy life;
Losing weight becomes easy when you are determined and follow the above disciplined approach with apple cider vinegar diet.